The AFAQ Group is proud to announce that, in collaboration with the Central Bank of Jordan, it will hold its twenty first conference, entitled The International Finance Investment and FinTech Conference, taking place on 01-02, November, 2022 at Mövenpick Hotel- Amman.
As the world slowly recovers from a global pandemic and is a witness to the detrimental effects of global socio-economic and political problems, His Majesty, King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein provides a glimmer of hope by investing in ways to cultivate scientific and technological progress, whilst resolving the lack of liquidity and meeting the urgent need for investment projects.
The conference, thus, will commemorate the presence of digitalization in the finance markets and its unstoppable technological revolution. It will also link financial institutions to those who need financing and investment support, for any project, especially after the currency revolution and its impact on cash and currencies.
Invitations will be sent to Ministries, institutions, government and official bodies, as well as to Investment and Technology companies throughout the Mena region.
As the Conference is held in cooperation with the Central Bank of Jordan, invitees will also include the Amman Stock Exchange, the Jordanian Forum for Economic and Democracy Organization, Al-Aman Association for Financial and Banking Awareness and the National Association for Investor Protection.
- Networking between financial institutions and investment projects.
- Identifying state-of-the-art financial methods and tools.
- Implementing new methods to finance strategic and development projects.
- Encouraging the evolution of Islamic finance in light of the digital transformation.
- Covering and promoting the new (IPOs) in the Arab stock exchanges.
- Networking between investment institutions in the private sector and Islamic and Commercial finance institutions.
- Identifying the development of loan guarantees in the era of digitization.
- Identifying financial technology in the Islamic and Commercial finance institutions.
- Arab Federation for Capital Markets
- Banking, financial, commercial and Islamic institutions
- Arab Monetary Fund
- Investment Commissions
- Investment companies
- Family Businesses
- Investors in various economic sectors
- Owners of investment opportunities
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Arab Federation for e-commerce
- Council of Arab Economic Unity
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Central Banks
- Chambers of Industry
- Chambers of Commerce
- Chambers of Agriculture
- Information Technology Associations
- The Arab Investment and Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
- The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit
- International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation
- Finance Training Institutes
- German Corporation for International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Department for International Development (DFID)
Our Prestigious Partners